In Recognition of National Suicide Awareness Month, an Open Discussion about Mental Health and Suicide Prevention for Military Veterans
About this Event
This webinar is part of a public awareness campaign with Keep Our Troops Alive, to raise awareness about post-traumatic stress disorder and suicide among combat veterans.
Join us for an authentic conversation during a live panel Q&A, as we discuss personal experiences, suicide advocacy efforts, and resources for veterans and military families. We will also hear from an expert mental health professional about recognizing signs of suicide risk, crisis intervention, and finding supportive communities.
- Toby Johnson – Suicide Prevention Advocate, Keep Our Troops Alive Founder & CEO
- White House Executive Chef Andre Rush – Combat Veteran, 2,222 Push-ups a day for Suicide Awareness
- Major Eric King (Ret.), Combat Veteran, Vets What’s Next Founder & CEO
- Dr. Carleah East (LMHC), Clinical Psychotherapist, SMILE Psychology & Associates Founder & CEO, Professor of Psychology
- Event Moderator Vel Johnson – Publicist, Vasaj Communications Founder & CEO
Event registration is required.